Heat Friendly Synthetic | How to Heat Style
How-To: Heat Style Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber
- Wig Clamp
- Block Head
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Water Spray Bottle
- Small Metal Clips
- BeautiMark Smooth Detangler
- Professional Grade Curling Iron/Flat Iron with thermostat control
- BeautiMark Luster Serum (optional)
- BeautiMark Velvet Spray Gel (optional)
- BeautiMark Shaping Creme (optional)
- BeautiMark Flex Hold Hairspray (optional)
- Pin wig/topper to block head using T-Pins. Remember to place T-Pins in the most durable materials of the cap/base to avoid damage.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb starting from ends and working your way up. Spray BeautiMark Smooth Detangler if needed.
- Grab small controllable sections (no wider than the styling tool being used) and evenly spray the hair with water.
- Using heat, no higher than 260°F-280°F, begin to curl/straighten the section. *If curling, be sure to clip the curl with a metal clip and allow it to cool in the position before removing the clip.
- Allow the new style to cool completely for style memory to be effective and last.
- Finish with BeautiMark Velvet Spray Gel for a soft, lightweight or flexible hold (lightest hold)
- Finish with BeautiMark Shaping Creme for adding soft texture and shape (medium hold)
- Finish with BeautiMark Flex Hold Spray for a long lasting style (strongest hold)
The new style should last between 2-3 washes and then restyling will need to be performed again.