Heat Friendly Synthetic | How to Refurbish
How-To: Refurbish Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber
- Wig Clamp
- Block Head
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Fine Tooth Comb
- Water Spray Bottle
- BeautiMark Smooth Detangler
- Professional Grade Flat Iron with thermostat control
Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber will tangle and frizz over time due to friction and environmental factors. The following steps are to be performed periodically as needed to remove friction frizz/excessive tangling from your wig or topper.
- Pin wig/topper to block head using T-Pins. Remember to place T-Pins in the most durable materials of the cap/base to avoid damage.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb starting from ends and working your way up. Spray BeautiMark Smooth Detangler if needed.
- Grab small controllable sections (no wider than the styling tool being used) and evenly spray the hair with water.
- Using heat, no higher than 260°F-280°F, begin to straighten the section guiding the flat iron with a fine-tooth comb.
- Allow the new style to cool completely for style memory to be effective and last.