Heat Friendly Synthetic | How to Wash
HOW-TO: Wash your Heat FriendlySynthetic Wig
(wash every 6-8 wears)
- Wig Stand
- Wide Tooth Comb
- BeautiMark Renew Shampoo for synthetic hair
- BeautiMark Leave-In Conditioner for synthetic hair
- BeautiMark Smooth Detangler
- Place your hand inside the wig and gently detangle your wig using a wide tooth comb starting from the ends and working your way up.
- Rinse wig under cool running water from roots to end. Do not soak or submerge in a basin as this may cause tangling.
- Emulsify a liberal amount of Beautimark Renew Shampoo in your hands with some water and work evenly throughout the hair in a downward motion. Avoid vigorous scrubbing which can lead to tangling or damage to the cap. Remember to use gentle circular motions to cleanse delicate base materials inside.
- Rinse the wig under cool running water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze out excess water.
- Liberally spray BeautiMark Leave-In Conditioner from mid-strand to ends and gently comb out with a wide tooth comb. Avoid applying conditioner to the roots as this may loosen knots and cause hair loss.
- Gently part the hair and comb through. Place on wig stand and air dry. Let dry before using styling products.
*Use BeautiMark Smooth Detangler to gently detangle and add luster as needed.