Tips For Maintaining Curly Synthetic Styles
Keep your fun, bouncy curls and waves in tact by doing these four easy tips.
Always Use A Wide Tooth Comb
- Use a wide-tooth comb and BeautiMark Smooth Detangler to keep the curls intact when detangling.
- Using other brushes/combs with finer teeth will stretch out the curl and cause it to loosen.
- If frizzing occurs, spray some water to tame the fly aways.
Use Styling Products To Enhance And Polish
- Use BeautiMark styling products to help bring life and shine back to your curls. Select your product dependent on the hold and finish you are wanting.
- A little goes a long way, reactivate the product previously in the hair by adding some water before applying more products.
Reform Curls After Washing
- After washing your curly synthetic styles, comb through with a wide-tooth comb and BeautiMark Leave-In Conditioner Spray.
- Use your fingers to reform curls while wet before allowing them to air dry.
Use A Hairnet For Support
- Use a hairnet to support the curls when leaving on a wig stand to air dry overnight or when storing your curly wig.
- Water can be heavy on the fiber after washing especially for longer styles. The hairnet removes some of this weight so that your curls are not being pulled down and begin to loosen over time.